Toongabbie Baptist Church will again be hosting The Global Leadership Summit (GLS) 18-19th October (Fri night + All Day Sat).
The GLS engages more than 400,000 leaders across 1,650+ cities in 135+ countries and 59 languages! The GLS is fresh, actionable and inspiring leadership content. Every year the GLS inspires and equips leaders with an incredible range of speakers who are leadership practitioners. Themes have included: Assembling an outstanding team, developing personal grit, creative problem solving, developing talent, and exercising fearlessness in your leadership. This year it is expected that more than 6,000 leaders will gather across more than 25 sites throughout Australia, to inspire one another in vibrant leadership learning communities. Some of the speakers this year will include Bear Grylls (Adventurer, Writer, TV Host), Jo Saxton (Leadership Coach), Chris Voss (Former FBI Hostage Negotiator), Craig Groeschel (Pastor), and many more.
For those that have been to GLS in the past, they have spoken to me about how much they have valued the training. It has greatly encouraged and equipped them in many facets of life, whether it be through the secular workforce, Church-based ministry, relationships, and even family life. I am looking forward to being apart of GLS this year, and I would highly recommend this training for anyone involved in any form of leadership, and even those that are not but you feel could benefit from being a part of a community of people that are seeking to learn and grow in their gifts.
Apart from the actual GLS event taking place on the 18-19th of October, we are also organising 2 ’taster’ events. These events are designed to give people a glimpse as to what The Global Leadership Summit is all about, and how it can benefit them and those that they work with. So if you are unsure whether GLS is for you, then come along to either of these ’taster’ events. Even if you are thinking of coming along to GLS this year, then you will still benefit from these other events.
GLS Summit Sunday – 15th September 5:30-6:30 PM
- Come and join us for our Sunday service and find out more about what the Global Leadership Summit is.
- This is a chance to have a sneak peak of what the GLS19 will be before purchasing your tickets.
- Hear a talk from Craig Groschel, Senior Pastor of Life Church in the US, about becoming a leader that people love to follow
- This will be followed by a light supper afterward
Global Leadership Summit - Taster Breakfast 19th September 7-8am
- Come a join a group of our local leaders for breakfast, as we find out more about what the Global Leadership Summit is.
- We will be hearing a talk from Simon Sinek, a visionary thinker with a rare intellect, and the author of multiple bestselling books. He will be speaking about how to lead in the Infinite Game.
- This is your chance to come and find out more about what the Global Leadership Summit is before committing to join us at GLS19.
- RSVP 12th September
For more information about GLS, please check out their website here: https://globalleadership.org.au/gls-2019/
Should you require more information about GLS or the taster events, then please do not hesitate to contact the Toongabbie Baptist Church Office on 02 9636 5050.